- Beattie - 09
- Bell - 13
- Boyd - 12
- Calvert - 04
- Campbell - 05
- Crombie - 08
- Dickson - 11
- Farish - 13
- Gass - 02
- Graham - 02
- Kerr - 04 - 05
- Kilpatrich - 06
- McGowan - 05
- McLean - 07 - 08 - 09
- McMillan - 01
- McVity - McVitie - 06
- Murdoch - 10
- Nicholson - 04
- Richardson - 04
- Stonebridge - 12
- Swan - 07 - 11
- Tweedie - 01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 10 - 12 - 13
01. In Loving Remembrance of John McMillan, died Dalton, 29th Jan 1890, age 72yrs.. Also Jemima Tweedie, wife of John McMillan, died Dalton, 8th June 1894, age 82yrs.. Also John McMillan, his son, died New York, 29th April 1890, age 43yrs.. David McMillan, died Manchester, 15th February 1914, age 69yrs.. James Tweedie McMillan, died Annan, 19th November 1914, age 63yrs.. Francis William McMillan, died Montana, U.S.A. 5th April 1919, age 64yrs. Sons of the above. Also Elizabeth McMillan, their Daughter, who died Annan on the 20th August 1927, age 81yrs..
02. In loving memory of Ann Graham, wife of Richard Tweedie, Blacksmith, Carrutherstown, who died 5 Sept 1882, in her 67th year.. Also Agnes, daughter of the above, who died 26th May, age 2yrs.. And Henry, grandson of the above Richard and Ann Tweedie, who died 9th July 1882, age 14mths.. Also the above Richard Tweedie, who died 11th Feb 1883, age 74yrs.. Also William, their son, who died 12th Aug 1884, age 37yrs.. Also Mary Ann Tweedie, grand-daughter of the above Richard Tweedie, who died at Windsor Cottage, Carrutherstown, 18th Feb 1890, age 29yrs.. Also John, second son of John Tweedie, who died at Carrutherstown, 28th Aug 1901, age 23yrs.. Also Helen Tweedie, daughter of the above Richard Tweedie, who died at Windsor Cottage, 16th June 1904, age 64yrs.. (on reverse of stone) In loving memory of Margaret Barton Gass, wife of John Tweedie, who died at Carrutherstown, 11th Nov 1909, age 72yrs.. Also the above John Tweedie, who died at Carrutherstown, 7th Jan 1918, age 72yrs..
03. In loving memory of Mary Ann Tweedie, who died at Windsor Cottage, Carrutherstown, 18th Feb 1899, age 29yrs.. Also Elizabeth Tweedie, who died at Liverpool, 30th Oct 1926, in her 85th year. (interred here)..
04. In memory of John Tweedie, who died at Pleacairn, 1st Nov 1820, age 51yrs.. Also Susan Richardson, his spouse, who died 6th May 1820, age 60yrs.. Also Isabella Kerr, spouse to James Tweedie, who died at Pleacairn, 10th Dec 1840, age 58yrs.. And William Calvert, their grandson, who died on the 28th June 1855, age 5yrs and 8mths.. Also Susan, daughter of the above James Tweedie, who died at Kells, Southwick, 9th Feb 1860, age 37yrs.. Also the above James Tweedie, who died on the 1st Dec 1876, age 82yrs.. Also Margaret Nicholson who died at Milton Mill, Dunscore, 3rd Jan 1888, age 82yrs..
05. In Memory of Agnes McGowan, wife of Thomas Tweedie, farmer, who died at Whitecroft on the 2nd Feb 1881, aged 54yrs.. Also Janet Kerr, wife of the late William McGowan, who died 11th Nov 1881, aged 74yrs.. Also Agnes, daug of the above Thomas Tweedie, and wife of William Campbell, who died at Powfoot on the 7th Oct 1910, aged 52yrs..
06. In Memory of James McVity, who died 11th April 1773, aged 4 months.. And of Agnes McVity, who died 18th Jan 1780, aged 6yrs... And of John MvVity, who died 24th Jan 1780, aged 10 months, Children of John McVity, in Henshaw.. Also Janet McVitie, spouse to Rob Kilpatrich, in Longbridgemoor, who died 13th Nov 1800, aged 31yrs..
07. In Memory Agnes Swan, who died at Dalton, 1st April 1868, aged 74yrs.. Also their sister Nicholas Swan, who died 1st Sept 1866, aged 56yrs.. Also Janet McLean, who died at Troqueer Cottages, 18th Nov 1885, aged 65yrs..
08. In Affectionate Rememberance of Mary, who died 24th Aug 1874, aged 17 months.. William, died 4th Nov 1876, aged 6yrs.. Ellen and William, died in Infancy, Children of William Crombie, in Kirklandrigg.. Also William Crombie, father of the above who died at Kirklandrigg, Murrythwaite, 7th Nov 1919, aged 77yrs.. Also Janet McLean, his wife, who died at Birkshaw, St Munro, 6th Feb 1926, aged 89yrs..
09. In Memory of Mary, daug of John McLean, who died at Kirklandrigg, 11th May 1865, aged 23yrs.. Also Agnes, his daug who died in Infancy.. Also the above John McLean, who died at Isle of Flosh, 16th June 1874, aged 63yrs.. Also Agnes Carruthers, his wife, who died there, 20th Nov 1884, aged 75yrs.. Also Annie, his daug, born 25th Oct 1847 and died at Annan, 13th Jan 1900.. Also William McLean, son of the above John McLean, who died at Woodhead, Murrythwaite, 28th Aug 1902, aged 58yrs.. Also William, his son, who died there, 6th Feb 1901, aged 11 yrs and 3mths.. Also Isabella Beattie, his wife, who died at Stenrils, 28th July 1943, aged 91yrs.. Also James Beattie, thier son, who died 13 Nov 1944, aged 69yrs.. Also Annie McLean, their daug, who died at Stenrils, 16th July 1946, aged 66yrs.. Also Hellen Murray McLean, their daug, who died at Heck, Hightae, Lockerbie, 11th July 1956, aged 73yrs..
10. In Memory of Thomas Murdoch, son of John Murdoch, Raffles, who died 22nd Dec 1804, aged 12yrs.. Also the said John Murdoch, who died 28th Dec 1822, aged 76yrs.. Also Rebecca Tweedie, his wife, who died 21st Nov 1822, aged 70yrs..
11. To the Memory of Susan Swan, daughter of James Swan, in Dalton, who died at Wallgreen, 9th Oct 1817, aged 15yrs.. Also the above James Swan, who died at Dalton, 29th Jan 1872, aged 71yrs.. Also William Swan, his son, who died at Liverpool, 23rd Sept 1879, aged 40yrs.. Also James D. Swan, his son, who died 1st Feb 1881, aged 50yrs.. Also Isabella Swan, his daughter, who died at Liverpool, 8th Nov 1891, aged 55yrs.. Also Elizabeth Dickson, wife of the above James Swan, who died 27th June 1896, aged 95yrs.. Also Elizabeth Swan, daughter of the above James Swan, who died at Cummertrees Station House, 4th March 1919, aged 77yrs..
12. In Loving Memory of Richard William Tweedie beloved husband of Sarah Ann Boyd, who died at Carrutherstown, 2nd May 1936 aged 60 years.. Also the above Sarah Ann Boyd who died at Ivy Cottage, Carrutherstown, 21st May 1960 aged 79 years.. Also their beloved daughter Margaret May who died at Llandrindod Wells, Wales, 5th November 1989 aged 79 years.. Also her beloved husband Arthur Stonebridge who died at Llandrindod Wells, Wales, 15 December 1985 aged 84 years..
13. In Memory of Janet Tweedie, who died at Racks 29th April 1879 aged 27 years.. Blessed are the dead that die in the Lord. Also Samuel Farish who died at Racks, Torthorwald, 30th April 1888 aged 67 years.. Also Martha Bell, wife of the above Samuel Farish, who died at Racks, 4th February 1908 aged 82 years..