1. In Memory of Jannet Clark, daug to John Clark in Butterdales, who died 2nd Aug 1773, age 8yrs.. In Memory of John Clark, of Butterdales, who died 21st March 1801, age 76yrs.. And Helen Potter, his spouse, who died 14th Nov 1808, age 83yrs.. Also John Clark, their son, who died 23rd March 1833, age 83yrs.. And Jannet Clark, his daug, who died 6th Nov 1830, age 51yrs.. Also William Clark, who died at Lowtherston, 1st June 1841, age 7 yrs..
2. In Memory of William Clark, who died at Annan, 13th April 1823, age 72yrs.. And Agnes Irving, his spouse, who died 17th May 1838, age 87yrs.. Also Adam and John, their sons, who died young.. And James Clark, their son, who died at Scotsfield, 24th Dec 1852, age 69yrs.. Also Mary Bell Steel, his wife, who died at Creca, 28th March 1859, age 71yrs.. Also Agnes Irving Clark, daug of James Clark, who died 31st Jan 1877, age 67yrs..
3. Here lyes James Clark, of Stabletownraw, who died 14th Jan 1777, age 62yrs.. Here lyes Richard Clark, son to James Clark, who died 1st Jan 1787, age 22 yrs.. Here lyes James Clark, son to James Clark, in Stabletounroo who died 8th Jan 1757, age 9mths.. Also James Clark, son to James Clark, who died 24th July 1762, age 4yrs 7mths..
4. In Memory of John Clark, Miller, of the windmill, Annan, who died 19th Dec 1829, age 80yrs.. And Mary Johnstone, his spouse, who died 3rd Jan 1834, age 80yrs.. Also Mary Kelly, wife of their son John Clark, in Annan, who died 17th July 1856, age 65yrs.. And John Clark, mariner, their son, who died at Bombay E.I. 21st July 1854, age 19yrs.. Also Robert Clark, their son, who died at Annan, 1st Jan 1858, age 26yrs.. And John Clark, his son, who died there 29th Jan 1858, age 17mths.. Also the above John Clark, who died at Annan, 30th Jan 1871, age 85yrs..
5. In Memory of William Jardine of Dornock, who died 15th July 1876, age 75yrs.. And Mary Tweedie, his wife, who died 11th Jan 1876, age 73yrs.. Also John Cron, their son, who died 15th May 1844, age 3yrs.. And James, their son, who died 20th March 1862, age 28yrs.. Also Elizabeth Jardine, daug of the above, who died at Dornock, 1st Feb 1909, age 71yrs..
6. In Memory of John Bell who died at Whinnyrigg 30th November 1852 aged 81 years.. Also Janet Johnston his spouse, who died at Whinnyrigg 26th September 1829.. Also Janet their daughter, who died at Whinnyrigg March 1820.. Also Thomas their son, who died at Whinnyrigg 6th March 1865 aged 78 years..
7. In Memory of Thomas son of Samuel Bell, who died in infancy.. Also Esther his daughter who died 30th November 1860 aged 2 years.. Also Mary his daughter, who died 6th March 1861 aged 7 years.. Also Thomas his son, who died 9th March 1861 aged 5 years.. Also Marion Hill his wife, who died at Prestonhall 22nd May 1877 aged 56 years.. Also the above Samuel Bell, who died at White Springs 1st April 1896 aged 76 years..
8. In Memory of Richard Bell in Sandhills, who died September 9th 1796 aged 67 years.. Also his son James Bell Captain of the Ranger ship of Livepool, who was killed in the West Indies in an engagement with a French Privateer on the 25th August 1797 aged 36 years.. And of Janet Irving, spouse to the above Richard Bell who died 10th October 1811 aged 82 years.. And of John Bell (the rest of this stone is illeligble)..
9. To the Memory of George Irving Gardener, Annan, who was drowned while bathing in the Solway, August 18th 1871 aged 18 years, and is here intered, Life how short, Eternity how lond.. Also Betsy Irving, who died at Annan 18th June 1880 aged 25 years..
10. In Memory of Jane daughter of Richard Irving, Gardener in Stapleton, who died 9th July 1858 aged 14 years.. Also William, aged 9 years and Helen, aged 7 years, who both died on the 24th.. Also Adam, aged 1 year and 9 months who died on the 26th May 1864, children of the above.. Also James his son, who died at Annan 7th June 1871 aged 33 years.. Also the above Richard Irving, who died 29th June 1881 age 74 years.. Also Jane Leckie his wife, who died at Annan 19th July 1888 aged 69 years..
11. In Memory of William Irving of Loch Fishery, who died at Dornock Brow on the 13th June 1859 aged 50 years.. Also Janet Graham of Creetown in Galloway, who died at Dornock Brow 8th January 1860 aged 60 years.. Also Mary Graham wife of the above William Irving, who died at Loch Fishery 21st May 1896 aged 77 years.. Also Isabella Hannah, eldest daughter of the above William Irving, who died at 2 Victoria Avenue, Annan, 1st January 1925 aged 83 years.. Also Jane Graham fourth daughter of the above William Irving, who died at 2 Victoria Avenue, Annan, 29th May 1933 aged 80 years.. Also Catherine fifth daughter of the above who died 17th February 1957 in her 100th year..
12. In Memory of Robert Irving in Watchhill, who died at ?????? 10th January 1869 aged 58 years.. Also Mary Irving his spouse, who died at Dryfesdale Manse, 6th September 1865 aged 54 years..
13. In Memory of Nichol Moffat son of Nichol Moffat Gardener in Stapleton, who died 25th November 1821 aged 25 years.. And the above Nichol Moffat, who died at Stapleton 19th September 1837 aged 76 years.. Also Elspeth Johnston his spouse, who died 7th December 1838 aged 79 years..
14. In Memory of John Gass, who died at Birkhill, Gretna, 20th April 1874 aged 82 years.. Also Jane Clark his wife, who died at Annan 10th May 1879 aged 81 years.. Also Isabella Irving Gass, daughter of John Gass in Birkhill, who died 4th February 1846 aged 2 years and 7 months.. Also Thomas his son, who died there 8th April 1853 aged 19 years.. Also Mary Jane Gass their grand-daughter, who died 26th November 1863 aged 2 years.. Also Mary Ann Gass the beloved wife of William Thornburrow, Maiden Hill, who died 16th December 1886 aged 38 years..
15. In Memory of Peter Clark, who died at Flesh, 8th January 1837 aged 85 years.. Also Agnes Harkness wife of Peter Clark, who died at Todholes, 18th May 1819 aged 65 years.. And of Agnes their daughter who died at Oldloch, 3rd September 1791 aged ? month.. Also Dorcas their daughter, who died at Eastriggs 25th October 1804 aged 16 years.. John Clark son of Robert Clark, who died at Louisville, 11th August 1855 aged 29 years.. Also John Clark son of the above Peter Clark, who died at Lowthertown, 10th January 1869 aged 85 years.. Also William Clark his son, who died at Parkend, 18th June 1869 aged 85 years.. And Isabella Rae his wife, who died 25th January 1850 aged 78 years..