- Bell - 03
- Dalziel - 09
- Dunbar - 01
- Forsyth - 01
- Fraser - 02
- Hadden - 02
- Halliday - 09
- Irving - 07
- Johnstone - 04
- Kennedy - 09
- Lang - 08
- McLean - 01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 06 - 08 - 09
- McVittie - 05
- Mundell - 04
- Paterson - 03
- Tweedie - 07
01. In Memory of John, son of David McLean, Ruthwell, who died in infancy.. Also John, second son, who died 8th Jan 1844, aged 21yrs.. Also Mary McLean, his daug, who died 10th Jan 1859, aged 22yrs.. Also the above David McLean, who died 6th April 1867, aged 73yrs.. Also Elizabeth Dunbar, wife of the above David McLean, who died at Ruthwell, 26th Aug 1882, aged 77yrs.. Also Mary McLean, their granddaughter and wife of Andrew Forsyth, who died at Ruthwell, 4th Jan 1890, aged 29yrs.. Also Janet McLean, their daug, who died at Flosh, 20th Oct 1900, aged 59yrs..
02. In Memory of John, son of Thomas McLean, who died at Glebe Cottage, Ruthwell, 21st Jan 1845, aged 6mths.. Also Elisabeth Fraser, his wife, who died at Bocklehurst Cottage, Mouswald, 20th Oct 1874, aged 42yrs.. Also Mary, his daug who died at Brocklehurst Cottage on the 1st Nov 1880, aged 22yrs.. Also the above Thomas Mclean, who died at Elizafield, Racks, on the 14th Dec 1915, in his 86th year.. Also Margaret McLean, their daug and widow of Joseph Hadden, who died at Elizafield, Collin, 16th June 1936, aged 82yrs.. Also Isabella Jane McLean, youngest daug of the above, died 25th Feb 1939, aged 66yrs..
03. In Memory of John, son of William McLean, died 22nd Nov 1861, aged 4mths.. Also Elizabeth McLean, wife of John Bell, who died at Glebe Cottage, 6th May 1888, aged 22yrs.. And Maggie Bell, their daug aged 1yr.. Also the above William McLean, who died at Glebe Cottage, 10th March 1891, aged 60yrs.. Also Elizabeth Paterson, his wife, who died at Clarencefield, 1st May 1906, aged 72yrs.. Also Margaret, their daug, who died at Clarencefield, 14th July 1932, aged 70yrs..
04. In Memory of David Johnstone, son of Andrew Johnstone in Burn, who died 12th Nov 1793, aged 20yrs.. Also Thomas McLean, who died at Ruthwell, 20th July 1827, aged 52yrs.. And James his son, who died in Liverpool, 6th Jan 1863, aged 41yrs.. Also Agnes Mundell, wife of Thomas McLean, who died in Ruthwell, 17th Sept 1880, aged 79yrs.. And George McLean, their son who died at Ruthwell, 14th Oct 1895, aged 88yrs.. (Erected by Mary Johnstone, his mother)..
05. In Memory of William Graham McVittie, son of William McVittie, Painter in Annan, died the 14th Feb 1869, aged 14yrs..
06. In Memory of William McLean in Longbridgemuir, died the 27th June 1821 aged 77yrs..(this is all that is on this stone)..
07. In Loving Memory of Martha Tweedie, beloved wife of Charles Irving, who died at Dumfries Infirmary 30th April 1956, aged 78yrs.. Also the above Charles Irving, who died at Lydiafield, Annan 10th March 1973, aged 93yrs..
08. In Memory of Christopher McLean, Mariner, died at Annan, 23rd Nov 1801, aged 29yrs.. Also James and Jaine, his children, who died in infancy.. Also his son William McLean, Mariner, who died at sea, 20th June 1842, aged 16yrs. (his body was commited to a watery grave, Latitude 19n - longitude 21w).. Also Janet Lang, widow of the above Christopher McLean, who died at Annan, 30th April 1887, aged 90yrs..
09. In Memory of Jane Campbell Dalziel, wife of David McLean, who died at Margaretsfield, 10th Oct 12, aged 33yrs.. Also Elizabeth McLean, their daug and beloved wife of Arthur Kennedy, who died at 3 Turners Terrace, Maxwelltown, 13th June 1915, aged 26yrs.. Also Janet Halliday, beloved wife of David McLean, who died at Margaretsfield, 22nd April 1932, aged 75yrs.. Also William McLean, their beloved son, blinded in the great war, who died at Margaretsfield, 20th May 1932 aged 46yrs.. Also the above David McLean, who died at Margaretsfield, 14th Dec 1934, aged 74yrs..