01. Erected by George McMillan, In Memory of Anthony, his son, who died on the 17th July 1889 aged 10yrs.. Also Margaret, his daughter who died the 26th March 1890 aged 1 yr.. Also the above George McMillan, who died the 15th April 1899 aged 42yrs.. Also Catherine McMillan, his daughter, who died the 15th January 1900 aged 21 yrs..
02. Erected by Thomas Cowan, to the Memory of Mary McMillan, his spouse, who died the 6th January 1805, aged 29yrs.. Also Thomas their son, who died the 31st May 1820, aged 18yrs.. Also the above Thomas Cowan, who died at Castle Douglas, the 25th August 1854, aged 79 yrs.. Also Mary McKinnel, spouse of Thomas Cowan, who died at Castle Douglas, the 14th August 1874, age 88yrs..
03. In Memory of Elizabeth McMillan, spouse to John Raffel, in Rhonehouse, who died there the 2nd January 1862, aged 64yrs.. Also the above John Raffel, who died in Rhonehouse, 6th March 1884. aged 81yrs.. Also their daug Mary Ann, beloved wife of Robert Brackenridge, in Rhonehouse, who died there 26th November 1885, aged 57yrs.. Also there daug Elizabeth Herries, beloved wife of William "Dick" Douglas, of Dunrod Mill, who died there the 12th December 1918, aged 79yrs.. Also the said William "Dick" Douglas, of Dunrod Mill, Kirkcudbright, who died there the 23rd January 1919, aged 82yrs..
04. In Memory of William Lee, who died at Castle Douglas 9th July 1877, aged 51yrs.. And of William, his son, who died at Calder, the 4th November 1863, aged 3 yrs.. Also Mary McMillan, his wife, who died the 7th July 1901, aged 79yrs.. Also John, his son, who died at Church Place, Castle Douglas, 19th December 1914, aged 59yrs..
05. In Loving Memory of William Alexander, son of Michael McMillan, who died 19th December 1888, aged 4yrs.. Also Lillian, his daug, who died 10th November 1895, aged 2yrs 4mths.. Also Douglas, his youngest son (Pte Liverpool Scottish), who died after active service in France, and died in a military hospital, England, on 17th April 1917, aged 21yrs..
06. Erected by Alexander Kirk, im Memory of Jannet Martin, his wife, who died at Castle Douglas, 15th December 1865, aged 37yrs.. Also four children who all died in Infancy... Also the said Alexander Kirk, who died at Castle Douglas, 12th March 1884, aged 61yrs.. Also Elizabeth McMillan, wife of the above Alexander Kirk, who died at same place, 26th September 1889, aged 67yrs..
07. Sacred to the Memory of William Barbour, Flesher, who died at Castle Douglas, 4th February 1871, aged 59yrs.. Also Hugh, his son, who died 15th November 1847, aged 4yrs 5mths.. Also Janet Houston, wife of the above who died at Castle Douglas, 19th January 1882, aged 74yrs.. Also James Barbour, grandson of the above, who died at Castle Douglas, 18th February 1876, aged 5yrs 6mths.. Also James Barbour, son of the above William Barbour, who died at Birkenhead on the 3rd December 1893, aged 54yrs.. Also John Barbour, fourth son of the above, who died at Ayr, 4th September 1917, aged 70yrs.. Also George Barbour, son of the above, who died at Castle Douglas, 12th April 1926 aged 76yrs..